Re: [WriteLog] GQP scoring wrong?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] GQP scoring wrong?
From: Ed <k4sb@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:44:39 +0000
Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
7. Final Score. Multiply total QSO points by total multipliers."

Writelog does NOT break down the log into CW/Phone multipliers.
How am I supposed to calculate my score?
73 - Jim AD1C
Well, first of all, I am a member of the SECC. Unfortunately, most
of the participants do not use WL as their program.

The best suggestion I can offer is to make a couple of duplicate
copies of the log, and then eliminate all CW Qs, recalculate the
log, and then do the same for the SSB contacts. The combined 2
2 logs should then give you a total score.

I will bring this discrepancy to the attention of our GQP master.

73
Ed