Re: [WriteLog] More installation woes

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] More installation woes
From: "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@pobox.mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:39:20 -0800
It's not hopeless, you just have to understand what the error message is
saying.

If "this is a clean install on a new HD", then WL is expecting to find an
earlier version already on the drive to upgrade.  You can't install an
upgrade to a non-existent earlier version of WL!  You need to go back to
V10.56, or later, and do a FULL INSTALL of that version.  You do have a CD
don't you?  Mine is V10.57H.  Once the FULL INSTALL is completed the V10.63
UPGRADE should work.

Gary AL9A