Re: [WriteLog] Cabrillo for SPDX RTTY ?

To: <ve3gsi@canada.com>, "'Jerry Flanders'" <jeflanders@comcast.net>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Cabrillo for SPDX RTTY ?
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 08:36:24 -0400
GM Jerry (and those fellows following this post),

Your direct reply to me jogged my memory about the SM6SRW Module. So for the
benefit of all, I will append to the original post.

In short, I forgot that I am using a newer SM6SRW module then the one posted
on the W/L and RTTYcontesting webpages. I believe this newer module has all
the fixes that relate to the Cabrillo generator problems.

http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/files/wlcm_sm6srw_050110.zip

Perhaps Ron and Wayne could post this newer link on the third-party support
webpage.

If someone knows of a newer SM6WRW module please pass along the information.

73 Eric - VE3GSI.