[WriteLog] The ini file

To: Writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] The ini file
From: "Steve Jarrett" <k4fj@myway.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 17:23:32 -0400 (EDT)
 I am continually confounded by the writelog.ini file.  The Help file helps
some times helps but there does not seem to be a good reference for proper
preparation of the ini file.Am I missing something that really is available?
For example, I want to adjust the PTT release time on CW.  Mine hangs too long
for my liking, but I find zip on that subject.  I have many more examples, but
no need to bore you on that.  I am looking for the 'bible' on ini.
Could it be that the release time is determined by the memory message and what
is at the end of it?  Mine has a space which seems reasonable.
BTW, I love WriteLog and plan to hang with it.
73,
Steve, K4FJ