[WriteLog] King Of Spain and Cabrillo entry

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] King Of Spain and Cabrillo entry
From: John Muzyka <g4rcg@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 08:41:19 +0100 (BST)
I am using the latest version of Writelog and did the King of Spain CW Contest
last weekend.

  I have just had my entry for King of Spain contest rejected by their robot,
when I sent in a quiery to their contest manager he said the cabrillo format
was not correct in 2 ways

  1. The serial number from me was the same as the serial number given to me by
the station I worked. I have not got a clue why it is giving this format out,
the log shows the seial number and obviously sent the right serial number.
Anyone any idea's

  2. The serial number given to me and logged was not 3 numbers like 001, 005
etc, it was a single number like 1 or 5 etc (no 00 in front) just quicker to
do. The robot threw this out. Is there anyway to make WL put in the zero's when
entering a qso, so if they give you 005 and you put 5 the WL automatically puts
this to 005 (Supaduapa does this)
  I re-did all the log to put the missing zero's in and re-did the cabrillo but
the my serial number is still showing the same as the one given not the
sequential 1-555 that I worked.

  Anyone any idea's why it is doing this, I am going to edit the log again in
notepad and manually put in my serial number 1 - 555 and re-send it in. But
this is not right at all

  John G4RCG