[WriteLog] WL Downloading & Upgrading

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] WL Downloading & Upgrading
From: Bryan Swadener <bswadener@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 10:22:16 -0700 (PDT)
Hello WL List,

There is a question to which I have yet to find an
understandable answer.  I have an older version of WL
(that is no longer supported) on a PC and I wish to
install the latest version on another PC.  The 2nd PC
would require a complete installation.  However, when
I attempt to purchase/download the latest, it appears
I may be downloading only an upgrade file.

Q: Is the downloaded file an upgrade to existing files
on my PC, or will it fully install the latest version
of WL?

Tnx es vy 73,

Bryan WA7PRC ..