[WriteLog] WriteLog questions

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog questions
From: "Scott Portz" <scott.n0yi@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 21:03:19 -0500
Hello,
We are going to use WriteLog for FD this year, but had a question regarding
the Exchange settings. When we try to modify settings to include Class and
Section in the prompts and print out, we lose the multiplier calculation in
the scores. Also, since the actual multiplier is a power setting, will
writelog calculate that for us? And one more: will it be easy to merge log
file from a different logging programs' adif file into writelog?

Thanks,

n0yi