Re: [WriteLog] Recommended CW and Voice Keyer

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Recommended CW and Voice Keyer
From: Jim Orcheson <va3jno@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 05:37:33 -0400
Well, unless I missed something, you do have to record each letter,
number, etc. if you want to include the call sign of the station you are
in QSO with in the various messages.

I sound terrible as well when I do this. In the one contest I used it,
some hams hated it and one or two had a good laugh at me.

Jim  VA3JNO