Re: [WriteLog] Win XP

To: "'Jim McDonald'" <jim@n7us.net>,"'Writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Win XP
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <w4tv@subich.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 16:55:18 -0400
K1EL makes two CW only keyer kits ... the original WinKey
is an RS-232 interfaced keyer and the newer WinKey USB is
a USB interfaced device with updated keyer.  Neither of
the K1EL devices provide radio control (CAT) or soundcard
interfaces.

The microHAM interfaces provide a USB interfaced K1EL keyer
plus radio control (CAT) and soundcard interface in a single
box.  The newest microHAM interface will include USB sound,
K1EL keyer plus additional interface/control capability.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV