Re: [WriteLog] %Z

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] %Z
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 19:07:47 -0500
One final comment on %Z.  I wish it would output the exact frequency down to
100 hz.  Is this possible?  When I'm on 14090.5 KHz,
"14090" is sent instead of "14090.5".

What happened last weekend in NAQP is that most of the SO2R ops were hanging
right on even frequencies resulting in many of us being
on the same frequency quite often because we couldn't hear each other.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com