[WriteLog] Rotor Control Questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rotor Control Questions
From: "AC0W" <ac0w@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 10:49:16 -0500
Used Writelog for the first time from home QTH and got it mostly working the
way I like. However there are a couple of things I could not get to work.

First one is the rotor control. Looking through the archives I did not find
the answer so will try this group.

Rotor is Yaesu G2800SDX with GS232 card on COM1

In the Setup Ports I have the Left (one rig) set for COM1 & Yaesu.

In the INI I have included the Com1:=9600,n,8,1 right after the rotor stuff.

The Antenna to Azimuth is NOT grayed out.

I have a call in the call field, I click Antenna to Azimuth xxx and nothing
happens.

So what am I missing here in the set-up?

Since I didn't get that working I have not even messed with keyboard
shortcut for the rotor yet to see what problems I have there.

Bill
AC0W