Re: [WriteLog] Laptops and Writelog

To: "Richard Cariello" <rlcariello@verizon.net>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Laptops and Writelog
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 11:52:59 -0400
My computers link WL successfully over my LAN under XP, XP PRO, and
XP Media edition. All interconnect and link AOK.

If XP is not listed on the web site it must be an oversight. That
website was started when Windows 95 was king, IIRC.

I think there was a certain linking protocol that was available under
earlier Windows versions that is no longer there in XP. Don't
remember the details, but see what protocol you are trying to use and
see if it should be changed to the new default.

Jerry W4UK