Re: [WriteLog] features question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] features question
From: "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 20:25:35 -0800
Reply to question #1:

Writelog can assign a radio to any port number up to 15.  But, there is a
trick.  As you noted Writelog only lets you select up to Comm 4.  To use a
port number higher than 4 you must redefine the port in the writelog.ini
[PORTS] section by using the CommSlot command as shown below:

CommSlot3=7
CommSlot4=8

Thus you can use any port number up to and including 15, but only 4 ports
total can be defined at once.

73,
Gary AL9A