Re: [WriteLog] Bug(s) in computer control?

To: cfmorris@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Bug(s) in computer control?
From: "Rick Tavan N6XI" <rtavan@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 22:21:05 -0700
Actually, Wayne found the bug and has provided a revised driver for testing.
He says it has been in there for 10 years. The K3 is evidently the first
radio, at least in the Kenwood-protocol world, ever to look at the 1-Hz
digit of a set frequency command!

/Rick N6XI

On 9/11/07, Charles Morrison <cfmorris@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> > Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 12:18:19 -0700
> > From: Rick Tavan <rick@tavan.com>
> > Subject: [WriteLog] Bug(s) in computer control?
> > To: WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
> >
> > Type a frequency into the callsign field and hit Enter. If the
> > frequency
> > is within the same band, Writelog seems to append "001" to the set
> >

> Ding ding!  Chalk up another new Writelog feature I never knew
> about.  Loves
> me some documentation.
>
> Bet the fix is in the ini file though.  :)
>
> Charlie
> Ki5xp

"In days of old, when ops were bold, and sidebands not invented,
The word would pass, by pounding brass, and all were well contented."