Re: [WriteLog] Lost Multipliers

To: "REFLECTOR writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Lost Multipliers
From: "Kostas SV1DPI" <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 09:46:53 +0300
Tnx to Don who replied. It was my chance to get the new file. The problem
wasn't this.
In case of....
I had corrected the directory where the multiplier is i had written in my
writelog.ini under Multipliers

Location=C:\Program Files\WriteLog\Programs
instead of the right
Location=C:\Program Files\WriteLog\Programs\

I remembered the old dos good days....
I never understood how difficult is a graphic interface for the writelog.ini
like all windows programs have. I know thw 3rd party program to edit the
ini, but a program to check boxes and this makes the ini what must be is
what we (windows boys) need...

Best 73
Kostas sv1dpi