[WriteLog] ALT + NR voice messages

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ALT + NR voice messages
From: "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 22:06:18 -0800
I'm setting up WL for the CQWW SSB contest and am having a bit of a senior
moment here.  I want to use extra voice messages by programming the number
keys using the ALT+NR combination.  My keyboard shortcuts are setup to send
MessageShiftPh01, etc., but I can't recall two things.  What is the proper
naming convention for these wav files when I create them?  And, where in the
Setup area do I put these wav file names - under Shifted keys or Shifted
SSB?  Any help jogging my memory is appreciated.

Gary AL9A