[WriteLog] WriteLog Timer Issue

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog Timer Issue
From: "Jim" <jim@ww8q.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 09:24:26 -0400
Hello, I have a problem with the Alt-T (Timer) in WriteLog. Here is the
issue; when I bring up the window and set the timer to, for example five
seconds, the timer will activate five seconds after pressing the F1 key (CQ
macro), which I assume is what it is suppose to do. Then five seconds later,
it sends the CQ macro again, but it keeps sending the macro over and over
again without pausing after the 5 seconds. My Macro is as follows: %R CQ
TEST WW8Q WW8Q CQ %E

I must be missing something, but have not been able to figure this one out.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Jim

www.ww8q.org