Re: [WriteLog] Need Help with Networking "Lost connection to ..."

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Need Help with Networking "Lost connection to ..."
From: "k6ufo@arrl.net" <k6ufo@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 10:05:47 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks everyone for all the good suggestions.

A popular suggestion, and the one that worked, was
to uninstall and fully reinstall Writelog. I also took
the opportunity to get the latest Full Install package
so I didn't have to go through multiple upgrades. After
the fresh install on both computers, it started working!

Many thanks for all your help.

Mark  K6UFO
k6ufo@arrl.net