[WriteLog] W5XD Keyer with DX4Win

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] W5XD Keyer with DX4Win
From: "Wayne Rogers" <n1wr@chesapeake.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 12:47:10 -0500
I use Writelog with the K5XD keyer for contesting (SO2R), but my normal DX
working log is DX4Win.  I would like to leave the W5XD keyer in line with my
microphone connected to it, but I can't seem to figure out how to make it
work with DX4WIN.  I normally only use one radio when not contesting.

Couldn't find any help in DX4Win, or the Writelog documentation.  Since the
microphone is connected through the soundboard, I've tried to get it to work
through the sound board mixer - to no avail.  I believe the keyer defaults
to radio left, and so the mic audio probably passes through the keyer OK,
but how do I get the soundboard to channel the audio to the line out jack,
and so on to the radio?

Everything works fine in WriteLog.

Any suggestions?  Tired of plugging/unplugging mic connections!

Thanks,  Wayne N1WR