[WriteLog] ProIII

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ProIII
From: "Cy Stanway" <rabbicy@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 09:02:41 -0500
I got Com 4 to equal Com 7 which is the control port of my my radio from my
computer.  It is going through the Rigblaster Pro.  The computer sees the
port and it is open and working.  However, there is no control, per se to
the computer.  I do not know if it is an address problem.  The address on
the ProIII says something like 6E0h - whatever that means.  What should it
be so that the addresses from WL and the ProIII are the same?  That might be
my problem.  Any ideas?

 Rabbi Cy Stanway
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Cy%20Stanway\My%20Documents\My%20Pict
ures\signature.gif>
Rabbi Cy Stanway
www.bethmiriam.org