Re: [WriteLog] Question on error message

To: "'Dick-w0raa'" <w0raa@comcast.net>,"'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Question on error message
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:37:50 -0500
Dick,

Look for a file called: silence.wav in the \Program Files\WriteLog\Programs
folder.

Copy it to the default folder called: \WaveFiles

The default \WaveFiles folder on my install is located in the \My Documents
folder. I seem to recall after doing an upgrade to WL the 'dummy' file was
required to get past that 'Can't set...... ' message. Not sure, but I think
it is possible just put any file in the folder as I see I now have the dummy
file called silence.wav.bak.

73 Eric