[WriteLog] Fw: Fw: wav playback problem

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fw: Fw: wav playback problem
From: "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:13:21 -0900
Found it!  In the WL Help manual under Keyboard Select is the following
explanation:

"Edit Keyboard Select (CTRL+Y) allows the use of the keyboard to click on an
item in the Log window. It switches the mouse cursor to a wrench and, while
it is a wrench, moves the cursor according to the four arrow keys; the CTRL
versions of the keys continue to work as described below. Once the cross
hair is on the field you want to edit, press ENTER. If you want only to
highlight the QSO, you may press SPACE instead."

With my keyboard FLock key off, pressing the F3 key causes the little wrench
icon tool to appear in the log window.  The key is labeled Redo in this
setting and it must be sending the CTRL+Y keystrokes which brings the icon
up.  Of all times to discover this!

Gary AL9A