Re: [WriteLog] Arrl RU

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Arrl RU
From: "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 22:13:46 -0900
If I'm reading your message right you are concerned that you don't have a
field for RST on tx.   If you look in the Call Entry window you will see the
RST field already filled in with 59.  That is your default signal report.
The RCVD field is where you enter the RST from the other station.  Again,
most likely a 59 in contest exchanges.  In the Log window there is a field
called SNT.  That is the RST report you sent - from the RST field in the
Call Entry window.  Right next to it is a field called RST which is the info
you entered in the RCVD field of the Call Entry window.  Clear as mud ain't
it?

Gary AL9A