Re: [WriteLog] Wish: More flexible rotor control

To: "'Rick Tavan N6XI'" <rtavan@gmail.com>,"'Writelog user group'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Wish: More flexible rotor control
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 22:47:57 -0500
Also Rick,

In my set-up, the first rotor is physically off north and I have to correct
it in the .ini file. The second rotor is fine, but I have not found a way to
do the correction independently (still looking).

In the future some sort of radio to rotor mapping may be of use to me as I
am considering a 40 meter dipole or beam on a separate rotor.

73 Eric - VE3GSI