Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY Plug in module with writelog problem

To: "'Gary Gross'" <ke6qr@comcast.net>,"'REFLECTOR writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY Plug in module with writelog problem
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 23:15:12 -0600
One more thing.  The screenshots used in the software generated FSK tutorial on
rttycontesting.com need to be updated because
software generated FSK is now available on both the TxD and DTR pins of the
adapter.  I'll update the tutorial when I have time.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com