Re: [WriteLog] Does anyone use WL's LOTW capability?

To: w5xd@writelog.com, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Does anyone use WL's LOTW capability?
From: Ron Stordahl <ron_n5in@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 12:00:29 -0800 (PST)
No, and for this reason:  I import my Q's into DXBase2007 and then,
perhaps not the same day, I export these Q's including any other non
contest Q's I might have in DXBase to ADIF for a LoTW submission.

By doing so all my Q's, including contest Q's in DXBase are correctly
marked and dated as having been sent to LoTW.  If I instead used WL's capability
to do this directly, I would, after importing to DXBase, still have to run a
dummy LoTW export run in DXBase to mark the Q's correctly.

I suppose of you never imported your contest Q's into your everyday log this
would not be an issue.

Ron, N5IN