[WriteLog] Audio Review

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Audio Review
From: "Michael Walker" <mike@portcredit.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 09:16:41 -0500
Running the latest version on XP Pro SP2.

Can't seem to get the audio review to work.  I right click on a contact, and it
brings up the review window.

It appears to be in the correct directory (and I've confirmed that both the wav
files and the index file are there).  When I get play, nothing happens.  This
is the latest version of Writelog.  The .ini file points to the correct
directories.

I can play the wav files with Media player, but can't seem to index into them
from the log.

Any ideas?  Seems like a bug to me.

Mike VA3MW