Re: [WriteLog] Fw: Audio Review

To: ly2ij@takas.lt, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Fw: Audio Review
From: va3mw@portcredit.net
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 11:33:14 -0700 (MST)
Thanks all

Couple of things.  Can't paste screen shots due the browser interface I'm
using at the moment.

The \'s were in the original .ini file, but they have been parsed out.

So, right click, audio review opens up pointing to the right directory.
The "Wave Files Recorded" window is empty, even though we are in the right
directory.  I can check this by opening the Directory... window.

IF, I then pick a .wav file at that point, I can actually see that 1 and
only one in the "Wave Files recorded" window.  Should not the entire
window be populated?

I can then go and pick up additional wave files, but only 1 at a time.
Good for listening, but bad for trying to find the one QSO I want.

Mike VA3MW