[WriteLog] Fwd: RE: Can't stay networked

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Fwd: RE: Can't stay networked
From: va3mw@portcredit.net
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 20:23:01 -0700
Forgot to copy the list server on this.

Mike

----- Forwarded message from va3mw@portcredit.net -----
     Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 20:21:39 -0700
     From: va3mw@portcredit.net
  Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Can't stay networked
       To: Hal Kennedy <halken@comcast.net>

What does it take to cause it to fail, or how can I recreate your problem?

We often joke about how hard it is to get the Writelog network running
at the contest club.  We always allow at least 2 hours since just
about every contest we start from scratch with the computers.  This
time it took no time at all.  One of our other guys usually does it.
This time I did it in about 20 minutes.  One box was Win 98SE and the
other was XP SP2.

Mike VA3MW

----- End forwarded message -----