Re: [WriteLog] Different Mode Start-up Profiles.

To: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>,"WriteLog e-Group" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Different Mode Start-up Profiles.
From: "Gordon LaPoint" <n1mgo@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 07:09:04 -0500
Eric,
    I use a batch file to copy 1 of two .ini files.  I setup writelog for cw,
then copyied the writelog.ini file to WriteLog_CW_756proII.ini.  Then I setup
writelog for RTTY and copyied the writelog.init to WriteLog_RTTY_756proII.ini.
the batch file for cw is:

echo off
REM Sets up Writelog ini file for CW use.
copy c:\windows\WriteLog_CW_756proII.ini c:\windows\WriteLog.ini
Echo "Writelog is now setup for CW with the IC-756PROII
pause

The one for RTTY is about the same, just change the file name it is copying
from, and the comment.

This could be done as a batch file that asks a question about which one you
want then does the copy then starts writelog. I just execute the batch file I
want manually then start writlog manually.

the writlog.ini file is in your "windows" folder, usually c:\windows, not the
writelog program folder, unless you are using Windows Vista.

Gordon - N1MGO