[WriteLog] Band map & Vista

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Band map & Vista
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 20:55:18 -0900
Still tearing my hair out (and there ain't that much left!) trying to get
the WL Band Map to display Sub-Bands under Vista.  I've tried everything I
can think of to no avail.  Is there anyone out there running WL under Vista
that has gotten the Band Map to display Sub-Bands?  If so, how did you
manage to get it to work?

I've discovered that Vista puts the files created or edited by the Edit
sub-bands utility in C:\User\AL9A\Documents\WriteLog\contest. Apparently WL
cannot find them in this location.  I've tried to copy these sub-band files
to C:\Program Files\WriteLog\Programs, but WL still doesn't recognize them.
In the [BandMap] section of my writelog.ini file there is a line that says
BandEdgeFile=USA_Extra.SubBands, but WL doesn't recognize this parameter
either.  I've tried spelling out the full path name for the BandEdgeFile=
command and that doesn't work!

Aarrgh!  Any help out there???

73,
Gary AL9A