Re: [WriteLog] Computer Control Problem with IC-7000

To: "Brian Sarkisian, KG8CO" <cqkg8co@yahoo.com>,writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Computer Control Problem with IC-7000
From: "Gordon LaPoint" <n1mgo@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 07:25:52 -0500
Brian,
    Do you have the CW column checked in the ports setup for the comm port you
are using to control the 7000?  If so that is your problem, that will cause RTS
and DTR to not be asserted, removing power from the CIV interface. This assumes
that you are using a CIV interface that is powered from the comm port.
See the "Rig Interfacing" section of the WriteLog help file.

Gordon - N1MGO