Re: [WriteLog] Is WriteLog still being sold?

To: "Judd Strong" <juddstrong@comcast.net>,"Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Is WriteLog still being sold?
From: "Dick-w0raa" <w0raa@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:10:36 -0700
Hi Judd,

It may be that Ron, K5DJ is not at home and he may be out on the road on
vacation or business.  He is usually pretty prompt about answering e-mails
and accepting orders.

I'm sure WriteLog is still accepting orderrs, as they just came out with
version 10.65C which includes changes and additional rig support, including
the FT-950, FT-2000, FT-450, and several others.

The complete instructions for ordering are on www.writelog.com/ordering.htm.
Just follow those instructions and you should be hearing back from Ron or
Wayne.  The price is $30.00 and payable through paypal.  If you don't use
paypal, you can send 4 e-mails to Ron and label them #1, 2, 3 & 4.  In each
e-mail, starting with #1 enter the 1st 4 numbers of your credit card, #2 the
2nd 4 number, etc, etc.  Then in a separate e-mail, give him the type of
card, the name on the card and a way to reach you.

They're honest folks so you needn't worry.  Hope that helps, Judd.

Dick
W0RAA