[WriteLog] CQ WW 160 CW exchange format

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] CQ WW 160 CW exchange format
From: Steve Jackson <kz1x@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:49:28 -0800 (PST)
I was thinking about getting on for this contest.

The log exchange file format I have has a 'section' column instead of a 'state'
column.  So, contacts with stations in Pennsylvania, Florida, and such show us
as a <?> unless I fill in the ARRL section data for that station.

Obviously, the log submission would need to have the state, not the section.

I tried to edit the exchange format I do have, but, I was unsuccessful.

I tried to add a field, but didn't do it right, and now I can delete it.
The edit function only seems to let you add columns.

Any assistance would be helpful.

Steve KZ1X/4