[WriteLog] correction - writelog across isolation transformers

To: "witelog group" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] correction - writelog across isolation transformers
From: "ve2lx" <ve2lx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 18:34:53 -0500
  From: ve2lx
  To: witelog group
  Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 4:47 PM
  Subject: writelog across isolation transformers

  My writelog software now works on any mode RTTY CW SSB including macros.

  But I have a problem WITH SSB TX when I add insulation transformers (one on
RX the other on TX ) in the computer audio output ( there is two transformers
1:1 at 600 / 900 ohms in a small box wired in parrallele with only two wires to
the stereo connectors, one wire to the tip, the other to the ground side, and I
respected the primary and secondary polarities ) ...? .

  I did'nt connect a secondary line side to a resistor or any other part as
mentionned in articles ((( because it was working like that before, no more
then two weeks ago when I decided to use shielded wires which was'nt before (
was smal lamp cable )

  ((( --- CORRECTION: In RTTY & CW I have RX & TX + audio --- )))
  ((( --- But in SSB I have a PTT on the rigblaster box but no audio from PC
eared at RB (spkr) out connector so in ssb mode = no tx... ? --- )))

  Is there soemeone that an idea

  Gilles   ve2lx