Re: [WriteLog] dxp38 Help

To: <n8jx_100@hughes.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] dxp38 Help
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 11:29:14 -0600
I had the same problem, but remembered that a line must be added to the [PORTS]
section of the WRITELOG.INI file.  If there is no
ports section, you have add one somewhere between two other sections and add
this line:

[PORTS]
COM1:=9600,n,8,1,

In the example above I'm using COM1.  Put the correct COM port number where the
DXP-38 is installed.  I need to put this on
rttycontesting.com somewhere.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com