Re: [WriteLog] RTTYrite calls colors

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RTTYrite calls colors
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <K6LL@ARRL.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 23:32:39 -0000
RTTYrite by itself will highlight only a callsign preceded
by "DE " (unless you turn off that feature). Fewer and fewer
stations are using "DE " these days. I have just recently
stopped using it.

The best way to get calls to highlight is to go to AA5AU's
Writelog web page and download his RTTY supercheck partial
file. Select that file for your SCP file. Then it will be
only the newbies who aren't in the database that won't
highlight. Then, you should turn off the "DE " feature.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ