[WriteLog] mouse question and/or feture request

To: "Writelog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] mouse question and/or feture request
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 06:01:18 -0600
I use the mouse wheel to fine tune the frequency when tuning the band.

The rig is the SDR Flex5Ka.

I may have a setting wrong, but unless the mouse pointer is ovr the many
Writelog logging window, hitting a Fkey buffer will not work.
Nor will using the mouse wheel to tune the radio frequency.
If the mouse pointer is over the band map, due to I just clicked on a
cluster spot, and I hit my F2 (callsign) buffer, it will not work.
I have to move the mouse pointer back over the main loggin window.

Can all WL windows, such as Rttyrite, Bandmap be 'linked or locked' together
so having the mouse pointer over any of them has 'focus', they all have
'focus'?

Especially in rtty contests, I may have moved the mouse pointer over a
callsign or report. If I missed this in the setup, hopefully someone will
advise me.

as always, pse & tu