Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY & Vista

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY & Vista
From: "Wolf, DL6JZ" <dl6jz@t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 10:47:10 +0100
Hi Gary,

I am running MMTTY 1.65D under Vista without any problem.

But I have to say it again: Don't install the software into a Windows system
folder like C:\Programs.

Use a folder like C:\MMTTY or D:\MMTTY as the destination folder and Windows
will make your changes in the .ini-file on the original place and not in the
virtual store.

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ