Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY window is gone

To: <WG0M@aol.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY window is gone
From: "Bob Foster" <rlfoster1@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 09:30:30 -0500
Hi Michael,

I just had the same problem.  I solved it by deleting MMTTY from the default
location in the Program Files folder, and reinstalling MMTTY in its own
folder in the root directory (c:\MMTTY).  Then you have to go into the
WriteLog.ini file and change the location of MMTTY.  In Windows Xp, the
WriteLog.ini file is in the Windows directory.

Original line in Writelog.ini file:
MMTTY_LOCATION=C:\Program Files\MMTTY\

Change it to:
MMTTY_LOCATION=C:\MMTTY\

Be sure to save the changes you made in the Writelog.ini file, then close
the file.  Open WriteLog and try it!

Hope this helps!

73, Bob, K3QIA