Re: [WriteLog] Writelog & MMTTY

To: <k8sm@windstream.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog & MMTTY
From: "Rick Lindquist" <n1rl@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 16:34:20 -0500
Hi, Scott

With a "real" RS-232 serial port (as opposed to a USB port with a USB to
RS-232 adapter), you should have no problem running WriteLog with MMTTY for
FSK with your RIGblaster Plus. You need to download the MMTTY "engine" from
the MMTTY Web site, installing it in your MMTTY or WriteLog directory.
Configuring this should be pretty simple.

When you've got it set up, you should be able to open an RTTY Window from
WriteLog and bring up an MMTTY tuning screen, from which you can set certain
parameters.

Don, AA5AU, has some great tutorials on his site,
http://www.rttycontesting.com/ (click on the tutorials link).

You'll have an easier time of things than I've been experiencing!

73, Rick, N1RL