Re: [WriteLog] Band Summary Window

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Band Summary Window
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 20:00:34 -0500
I didn't see any replies to this one so let me give it a stab.

Depending on which contest module you have selected, you have to give WriteLog
some information in order to score the contest.  This
information is inputted from the Contest menu, Parameter Setup.  Some contest
require Parameter Setup information and some do not.
In those contests that do require Parameter Setup, if nothing is enter then the
Band Summary window will not score the contest for
you.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com