[WriteLog] SSB Recordings

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SSB Recordings
From: "Harold Aaron" <haaron@pamlico.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 07:58:57 -0400
Hi all.  Just getting serious about recordings, and have done all the
standard stuff using my MicroHam II to record a message and then edit it
with Audacity and save to my Writelog Audio directory.

This seems to work great and I have finally got the levels straight using
the Writelog Audio Mixer.  Seems the mixer resets itself when closed and
reopened though?  Comments on this?

Also, as I understand it Writelog is smart enough to pick up on prefix
recordings as well.  For instance, if I record a file containing "WA1" is it
correct that Writelog will detect this file and play it for say a %c
containing WA1GMD?  If so I am off to make a 1000 or so new recordings.

Appreciate any other suggestions/insight into recording for Writelog.

Best 73,

Harold Aaron KI4MF

E-mail message checked by Internet Security (5.5.0.204)
Database version: 5.09520
http://www.pctools.com/en/internet-security/