[WriteLog] Help with setting up RTTY with WL

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Help with setting up RTTY with WL
From: John Muzyka <g4rcg@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 22:10:36 +0100 (BST)
I am new to RTTY and at the min' I am using MixW2 as a programme and a G3LIV
ISOTERM MULTICON - USB interface and run RTTY using AFSK I dont like using
MixW2 in a contest.
  I have downloaded MMTTY and the MMTTY module for WL and can get it up on the
screen in WL but cant get it to work,  Is there some kind sole out there that
can perhaps guide me off the reflector (dont want to take up bandwidth) into
setting MMTTY up to work with WL ( I have used it for years on CW) thats if it
will work with AFSK ?

  Cheers
  John G4RCG