Re: [WriteLog] WritLog.ini file location and COM port config

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WritLog.ini file location and COM port config
From: "Rick Lindquist" <n1rl@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 20:54:27 -0400
Many thanks for the prompt responses to my query. I believe I've got it all
figured out now. You guys are terrific!

Someone asked if I had to swap out cables for each mode or have them set up
with a Y adapter. The latter option may be possible. I'll let y'all know
what I find out. The PROIII's CW keying line is rather sensitive, however,
so I may just go with swapping one connector for another or installing some
kind of a switch.

Apparently I will also have to swap COM port assignments, unless running the
MMTTY module within WriteLog obviates the necessity.

73, Rick

Rick Lindquist, N1RL

NCJ Managing Editor

413-789-6394