[WriteLog] Cabrillo format change to version 3.0--contest sponsors pleas

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Cabrillo format change to version 3.0--contest sponsors please read
From: "Wayne, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 16:36:24 -0000
All,
The Cabrillo spec for version 3.0 was posted a couple of years ago on the
ARRL site.
I have been informed that for the ARRL VHF contests this year, that certain
logs can
only be correctly submitted in version 3.0.

So I intend for the next version of WL to switch to Cabrillo 3.0.
The spec is published here: http://www.kkn.net/~trey/cabrillo/

If you are a sponsor, or know one, and know whether your contest can accept
logs submitted in Cabrillo 3.0, then I would like to know (a personal email
to w5xd@writelog.com will do).

Thanks,
Wayne, W5XD