[WriteLog] ft1000mp mark frequency readout

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ft1000mp mark frequency readout
From: "robert beaudoin" <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 19:54:58 -0600
I am trying to figure out best aproach to this problem.
My old version of writelog about 14 months or so old
worked fine.  My version 10.66 does not read out my frequency.
Set band does nothing either. Trouble is I am not sure if
writelog is the problem. I hate to go back to 14 month old version
unless that is only way  rig  FT1000mp mark 5
Computer XP ....Any sugestions sure would be welcome.
73 BoB WA1FCN