[WriteLog] WriteLog update Ver-10.67B now ready..

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog update Ver-10.67B now ready..
From: "Ron K5DJ" <k5dj@austin.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 18:53:01 -0500
Version 10.67B now ready at:  HYPERLINK
"http://www.writelog.com/Downloads/wl1067bmsiupg.exe"http://www.writelog.com
/Downloads/wl1067bmsiupg.exe

What's new:

UK DX--Don't auto-fill previous s/n for non-UK stations ALQP--various
changes, v 1.0.0.3 Generate Cabrillo version 3.0 for all contests--required
for ARRL VHF contests

I request a report from any of you that tries the UKDX or ALQP module.

I have tested the Cabrillo generation, but I also invite you to test the
Cabrillo generation against the ARRL robots this way:

1. Using WL, open a .WL file from any previous ARRL contest.

2. Use the Contest Menu to generate a Cabrillo file.

    Be sure to turn ON "Display when Done"

    And turn OFF "send via email"

3. Add this line as the 2nd line of the file:

4. NA Sprint support for RTTY no longer has the old RTTY-specific dupe
checking.

DEBUG:1

The ARRL robot will not use any log with the DEBUG:1 message in it, but it
WILL parse your log and send you an auto-reply. Please have a look at the
reply from the robot and, if you see any errors that don't make sense, I
want to know about them. There will be errors with dates (and probably "no
qsos in log" because it rejects those with bad dates), but there should be
no errors about bad headers.

If you exercise this test, please send me an email indicating WHICH ARRL
contest you submitted (each has slightly different rules).

  73, de Ron K5DJ

Checked by AVG.
4:45 PM