Re: [WriteLog] WL Sound Files

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL Sound Files
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 00:22:52 -0800
Did you use the same audio program file to record the wav files?  The files
must all have the same sample rate and bit format or they are incompatible
and some will not play.  I use Audacity to create my files and have the
default sample rate at 22050 Hz and the sample format at 16 bit.  Check your
wav files to be sure they were all recorded with the same parameters.

73,
Gary AL9A