Re: [WriteLog] WL Sound Files

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL Sound Files
From: Bryan Swadener <bswadener@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 12:45:41 -0700 (PDT)
The problem was that I was using a version of WL (10.41) that doesn't support
concatenating more than two letters/files.  According to Ron,

"You had it right. Your earlier version of WL doesn't look for more than letter
pairs."

It works well enough for now.  So I don't break anything, I'll upgrade /after/
Field Day!

73,
Bryan WA7PRC
FD2008: 2E WWA